Hiking in Slovenia©summitpost.org
Meeting point: Slovenia
Best time: Summer (June – September) – depending on the tour
Duration: one or more days
Difficulty: Easy – medium – hard
Terrain: grass, woods and rocks
Join us hiking in Slovenia. The land full of mountains (Alps) are your perfect location for hiking holidays in Slovenia. Hiking equipment is essential. Please consult with a mountain walking leader about the equipment, physical state/ experience and the rest in advance. In case of bad weather or any other dangerous conditions the hiking trip can be cancelled or rescheduled.
Hiking in Slovenia suggestions:
More difficult hiking in Slovenia (via ferrata):
- Triglav 2864m – the highest Slovenian mountain
- Jalovec – the symbol of Slovenian mountaineers
- Škrlatica – Queen of Triglav
- Špik – with amazing silhouette
- Grintavec – the highest mountain of Kamnik and Savinja Alps
- Matkovo okno or Račka vrata – natural window
- Bavški Grintavec
- Mrzla gora
- Via ferratas in Slovenia on request
Easy hiking in Slovenia:
- Golica – kingdom of narcissus
- Velika planina – amazing alpine pasture
- Bled Vintgar Gorge – jewels of nature
- Triglav lakes valley
- Krn and Krnska lake
- Stol – the highest mountain of Karavanke ridge
- Hiking in wine regions (Haloze or Slovenske gorice)
- Hiking on Karst
Price for hiking in Slovenia with an experienced local mountain walking leader UIAA. Limited amount of people can be guided by one leader.
- Easy hiking tours: 200€ per leader per day (22% taxes included)
- Difficult hiking tours: 250€ per leader per day (22% taxes included)
Transportation, accommodation, entrance fees, food, drinks etc. can be arranged at extra costs via travel agency in Slovenia. Above you can find only suggestions – we can virtually guide you everywhere in Slovenia.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR GROUPS: We adapt the programme exclusively for you.
Make a reservation for hiking in Slovenia or send us an inquiry. We send you an offer free of charge: